For Parents and Carers

n:counta is Girls’ Brigade’s programme for 10 to 14 year olds and it focuses on helping them to meet real life head on.

All the n:counta activities help children to explore and develop their understanding of themselves, the world around them and the Christian faith.

Girls’ Brigade (GB) is a membership organisation that specialises in working with churches to provide fun and inspiring local groups, such as n:vestigate, where girls and young women can belong, achieve and discover Jesus.

These groups are primarily for girls and young women, aged four to 18, and meet most weeks of the year in safe and friendly environments. Other expressions of GB include after school and lunchtime clubs.

You can find out more at – including a group finder to locate your nearest group.

Girls’ Brigade exists thanks to the support of its members past and present. Each year around 54% of our budget comes from subscription fees, which we try to keep as low as possible so that we remain accessible to all. However, we rely on the generosity of others in order to fund the remaining 46% of our costs. If you’re in a position to support our work financially and would like to give a one-off or regular donation, you can do so securely online via Stewardship. Please click here to do so. Thank you.

CEOPThe NCA’s CEOP Command is here to help children and young people. We are here to help if you are a young person and you or your friend (up to age 18) has been forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity with anyone online, or in the real world. We also have advice and links to support for other online problems young people might face, such as cyberbullying and hacking. Visit our Safety Centre for advice and to report directly to CEOP, by clicking on the Click CEOP button.
The Girls' Brigade England and Wales logo